- 1 head garlic,chopped ( half reserve for marinade)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 to 3 pcs. chili
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup toasted cashew
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 500grms. sirloin steak , thinly sliced
- oil for frying
FOR THE SAUCE:
- 2 tbsp. garlic oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. water with 1 tbsp. cornflour
- 1/2 cup beef broth
Step 1 Put all together beef , soy sauce and half of the chopped garlic and marinade for 30mins.
Step 2 Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add oil,Swirl to coat. Add a quarter of the beef. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until seared. Transfer to a plate. Repeat it with the remaining beef.
Step 3 Add 2 teaspoons oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Add garlic,onion, chili, green and red bell pepper stir fry for 1 minute until soft.
Step 4 Put in the prepared sauce,stir well and add the beef and toasted cashew.
Step 5 Mix well until the sauce thicken , simmer 5 mins. Serve