Ground Beef and Broccoli is a delicious meal that comes together in less than 30 minutes! Great flavors that the whole family can agree on. A great weeknight dinner to add to your menu and can be a good to lunch or dinner!
If you are looking for something to make with ground beef, this Beef Stir Fry is a super simple meal made with just a few pantry ingredients and it couldn’t be any easier.
I’m always on the lookout for super easy ground beef recipes and this one is a new favorite. I have made it two weeks in a row and there was not a drop left either time. It’s a rare thing that we have the same thing two weeks in a row.
I have this everything ready before i cook make sure i don’t forget any of the ingredients.
GROUND BEEF AND BROCCOLI RICE BOWL RECIPE VIDEO
It’s always helps to watch a quick step-by-step tutorial video. Give it a watch below!
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium ginger, grated
- 1 medium onion , diced
- 3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 250 g steamed broccoli
- 2 sliced green onions for garnish
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat and sauté garlic, ginger and onion.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks.
- Seasoned with black pepper and chili powder.
- Stir in broccoli and oyster sauce until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through and the broccoli is tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over rice with broccoli and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.