A seafood dish that I enjoy with lots of rice. This dish is composed of crab and shrimp cooked in sweet and spicy sauce but you can also add more of your favorite, like mussel and squid.I had my first taste of this dish in the Seafood Restaurant with my friends.
Lately, every time my friends hangout in my place i always have this in our table to share with.
Try this Sweet and Spicy Seafood video recipe.
- 500 g crabs
- 500 g shrimp
- 4 pieces corn on the cob ( cut into 3 part)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 head garlic ( chopped)
- 1 medium size ginger ( grated)
- 1 large white onion ( diced)
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish with spring onion
- Boiled 4 cups of water in a pot seasoned with salt, cook crab and corn or until the corn is tender.
- Saute the garlic, ginger, and onion.
- Put-in the tomato paste, chili sauce,tomato ketchup and chili flakes.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, make sure not to over cooked them.
- follow the crab and corn and cover with the sauce, mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion.
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!